I have to admit that I haven’t written a blog in some time, and it isn’t for the lack of trying. Today I am sharing a beautiful blog written by a friend of mine, Caroline Kimsey, amazing healer and all round spiritual vibration.
It is heart-felt, and that is very important... it focuses on us, loving us first and foremost, something I try to remind you... and myself. So read, interpret and absorb what fits in your world in this moment.
Hearts are appearing everywhere reminding us of this wonderful energy we have inside of us. Our heart energy is always elevated and vibrates fully when we practice self love. Self Love being the true knowing of who we are and healing the parts of us that separate us from our authentic self allowing us to have a respectful, kind and loving relationship with our self which then will emanate into all our relationships. The wisdom of Shakespeare still encourages us to be the best we can today: “This Above All, To thine own self be true.”
I know every one of us is on our own healing journey in whatever way we feel guided to. I think this is the true gift of self love because until we can address, go through our wounds and come out the other side, we cannot heal them. Building these new foundations or planting these healthy gardens is our gift to our “self” and I know it takes courage. I applaud you all for loving yourselves enough to have the courage to do this and for the change you make to the collective energy with each step to wholeness you take.
Every one of us struggles with judgment. We judge other people's politics, words, clothing, appearance, parenting choice etc, etc, etc. To the point that we don't even notice anymore! It has become a habit/addiction usually started in childhood by those around us and then carried on. Also it is something we can turn on ourselves perpetuating the untruths people told us over our lives. Next time you notice you are judging yourself or others instead of listening to the words take a moment to listen to the voice. If you listen carefully you will probably begin to identify other people - parent’s maybe? Peers? Friends? Work Colleagues? Note other peoples' judgements you have taken on and use. When we do this, it's much easier to stop, as we can see how this is not OUR heart speaking.
Judgement is the opposite too self love, no matter who it is directed too. It's a habit that you can break with mindfulness and it will give you a lot more peace when you do. Gabrielle Bernstein, author of Judgment Detox: Release the Beliefs That Hold You Back from Living a Better Life wrote this:
Judging gives you a hangover
When we judge, we get an instant hit of self-righteousness, but subconsciously we know we're separating ourselves from who we really are: compassionate, kind people. As a result, we feel guilty once our high wears off—and to avoid that feeling, we have to judge someone else. This cycle weakens us mentally and physically.
Judging isolates you
We develop addictions because we're trying to numb a core wound, which is usually rooted in childhood. Maybe someone told you that you weren't good enough, or you experienced some other kind of trauma that left you feeling all alone. To avoid experiencing that pain again, you project it onto others by pointing out their flaws. Our fear leads us to attack—but re-enacting the trauma of the past only creates more loneliness and disconnection.
Judging prevents healing
You have to be willing to look at your darkness in order to see the light. That's why the first step in a judgment detox is just to witness it without blaming ourselves. We judge because we're separated from love; to stop the cycle, we have to cultivate self-love. The second step is to honor that core wound. Next time you have the urge to judge, ask yourself what moment from the past is triggering you to feel this way. When we can understand ourselves, healing begins.
Judging leaves you powerless
Many people feel safer when they judge, as if they're controlling their circumstances, but hatred only creates more hatred. Those hours you might spend fuming about the news, for instance, could be used in a more positive way, like volunteering for a cause you care about, engaging in creative projects or spending quality time with people you love. Recovering from judgment addiction gives us back our power and lifts up everyone around us, too.
To heal the world, we have to live the truth in every corner of our lives. Recovery isn't easy—but when we let go of judgment, we make room for love and joy. It's like staying sober: You can't really enjoy a drink again because you know how good it feels to live without it.
I certainly couldn’t have written this better than Caroline, so I give heartfelt thanks for her sharing this with us all. We cannot begin to walk our walk.. speak our truth until we love our “self” first and foremost, and most of all doing that unconditionally.
This month is February, the month of love, so start cultivating and nurturing you with the love YOU deserve. It takes practice.. and we all know practice makes perfect.
Vibrational Blessings, Debbie
My Easter gift to you all 100 ways to change your life. The quotes are taken from the wonderfully acclaimed vibrational book “The Secret” written by Rhonda Byrne. http://thesecret.tv/
Always remember, EVERYTHING is possible, NOTHING is impossible!!!
1. We all work with one infinite power.
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA).
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting.
4. We are like magnets – like attract like. You become AND attract what you think.
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy.
6. People think about what they don’t desire and attract more of the same.
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation.
8. You attract your dominant thoughts.
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of prosperity have it, etc.
10. It’s not “wishful” thinking.
11. You can’t have a universe without the mind entering into it.
12. Choose your thoughts carefully; you are a masterpiece of your life.
13. It’s OK that thoughts don’t manifest into reality immediately (if we saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be too soon).
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted-accept that fact-it’s true.
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings.
16. We don’t need to complicate all the “reasons” behind our emotions. It’s much simpler than that. Two categories-good feelings and bad feelings.
17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the right track.
18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in the process of becoming.
19. You get exactly what you are FEELING.
20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances.
21. You can begin feeling whatever you desire (even if it’s not there)-the universe will correspond to the nature of your song.
22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract into your experience.
23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is ALWAYS a match – no exception.
24. Shift your awareness.
25. “You create your own universe as you go along” Winston Churchill
26. It’s important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )
27. You can change your emotion immediately by being with it, feeling it, watch it dissipate as you dis-identify with it and then you can choose to think of something joyful, or sing a song, or remember a happy experience.
28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you are the creator.
29. Life can and should be phenomenal-and it will be when you consciously apply the Law of Attraction.
30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly.
31. Start by using this sentence for all of your desires: “I’m so happy and grateful now that..”
32. You don’t need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself.
33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the positive feelings of having it NOW.
34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you desire faster.
35. The universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt.
36. When the opportunity or impulse is there-ACT
37. You will attract everything you require – money, people, connections-PAY ATTENTION to what’s being set in front of you.
38. You can start with nothing-and out of nothing or no way, a WAY will be provided.
39. HOW LONG??? No rules on time-the more aligned you are with positive feelings the quicker things happen.
40. Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that’s what you wish). We make the rules on size and time.
41. No rules according to the universe-you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond.
42. Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck, etc.)
43. You have to find a different approach to what is through a different vantage point.
44. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought” – Buddha
45. What can you do right now to turn your life around?? Gratitude.
46. Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately.
47. What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about.
48. What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude-focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for.
49. Play the picture in your mind – focus on the end result.
50. VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future.
51. VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins.
52. Feel the joy-feel the happiness! :o)
53. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one.
54. “What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.” Alexander Graham Bell.
55. Our job is not to worry about the “How”. The “How” will show up out of the commitment and belief in the “what.”
56. The ‘Hows’ are the domain of the universe. It always knows the quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream.
57. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and dazzled by what is delivered-this is where magic and miracles happen.
58. Turn it over to the universe daily-but it should never be a chore.
59. Feel exhilarated by the whole process-high, happy, in tune.
60. The only difference between people who are really living this way is they have habituated ways of being.
61. They remember to do it all the time.
62. Create a Vision Board-pictures of what you desire to attract-every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having acquired these desires.
63. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein.
64. Decide what you desire-believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it’s possible for you.
65. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already desire – and the feeling of having it already.
66. Focus on being grateful for what you have already-enjoy it!! Then release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
67. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve.” W. Clement Stone
68. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
69. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it.
70. How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!
71. “Checks are coming in the mail regularly,” or change your bank statement to whatever balance you desire, and get behind the feeling of having it.
72. Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas.
73. Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things appear.
74. We are the creators of our universe.
75. Relationships: Treat yourself the way you desire to be treated by others-love yourself and you will be loved.
76. Healthy respect for yourself.
77. For those you work with or interact with regularly-get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people.
78. Write down the things you like most about them (don’t expect change from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space together if your frequencies don’t match.
79. When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to be different in order for you to feel good.
80. You will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of needing to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children.
81. You are the only one that creates your reality.
82. No one else can think or feel for you-its YOU-ONLY YOU.
83. Health: thank the universe for your own healing. Laugh, stress free happiness will keep you healthy.
84. Immune system will heal itself.
85. Parts of our bodies are replaced every day, every week-etc. Within a few years we have a brand new body.
86. See yourself living in a new body. Hopeful = recovery. Happy = happier biochemistry. Stress degrades the body.
87. Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself.
88. Learn to become still-and take your attention away from what you don’t desire, and place your attention on what you wish to experience.
89. When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life.
90. You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you desire it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose.
91. And allow the world as others choose to see it, to exist as well.
92. People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won’t be enough to go around. This is a lie that’s been ingrained in us and makes so many greedy.
93. The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around.
94. All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of its own infinite nature. There’s enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. It will show up for you.
95. So let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the things you desire and get behind the good feelings of all your desires.
96. Write your script. When you see things you don’t desire, don’t think about them, write about them, talk about them, push against them, or join groups that focus on them-remove your attention from ‘don’t desires’. and instead place them on ‘do desires’.
97. We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING!!!
98. Don’t define yourself by your body……you are an infinite being that’s connected to everything in the universe.
99. One energy field. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy. We are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities-The creative force.
100. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not – NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right where you now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
Debbie A. Anderson
As we awaken the vibration within, so the healing begins and we learn to love and live.